Commercial or Business Shredding
Secure document management is of paramount importance. Legislation requires and demands for businesses to take responsibility for ensuring all confidential information is secure and properly destroyed. File Pro can assist with achieving this compliance. Our company is committed to the highest level of security, privacy, and confidentiality of your sensitive information on paper or digital format. File Pro’s Secure Document Management Services provides safe, secure, affordable, and efficient document solutions. We provide service for small and large businesses, corporations, plants, refineries, medical offices, CPA’s, attorney’s, law offices, hospitals and more….
- File Pro provides flexible, simple, secure, convenient, cost effective and environmentally safe solutions tailored to meet your needs.
- Our company is committed to the highest level of customer service. We are bonded, insured and locally owned.
- Our services can assist with all state and federal legislation compliance including HIPAA, GLBA, SOX, Texas House Bill 698, etc.
- We can help you save space, resources and time.
- Our processes and procedures are performed in accordance with NAID standards and practices. We can provide you with a verifiable audit trail with the Certificate of Destruction.
Shredding and Destruction Processes
Our services eliminate the cost of your staff gathering and shredding the material and allows them to concentrate on more pressing projects pertinent to their specific jobs. File Pro Services will pick up material for destruction onsite or offsite.
- Whether you need one time services, or scheduled recurring services, File Pro offers you an affordable, professional, confidential information destruction solution.
- We can offer at your convenience one time purge services for your special projects or clean outs of acquired confidential information.
- An automated recurring destruction service, makes it possible to assure an easy convenient process for your day to day destruction compliance as well as coordinate office clean outs and free up valuable office space.
- Locked Security Containers can be strategically placed throughout your facility to make disposal of documents to destroy or recycle as convenient as possible for all employees. We offer different size containers to meet your needs.
- File Pro Services is also capable of destroying all sorts of media including: hard drives, CD’s, DVD’s, VHS Tapes, back-up tapes, photos, x-rays, transparencies, floppy disks, microfiche, and other plastic material.
- There is no need to sort material by color of paper. There is also no need to remove paper clips, file folders, binder clips, and staples.
- Destruction Service is scheduled according to your specific needs. We can schedule services daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
Onsite Mobile Shredding
We shred your documents on-site! Services performed at your location with our customized shredding mobile unit. This allows you to witness the destruction of your material at your location.
Service performed at our secure shredding facility with a plant based shredder. We will pick up your material; or switch out or empty the containers provided to you by File Pro.
We will place locked secure containers in your office and on a weekly or monthly basis, come by and shred everything inside.
Special Projects Shredding
We can provide one time shred services for all your special projects including purges or clean outs such as: store room cleanouts, records retention achieved purges, moving, consolidating office clean outs, or after tax audit purges. File Pro Document Shredding Service performs these one-time purges or office clean outs to assist you with ridding your office or home with older, outdated, and retention achieved documents. This will save you energy, time, and space otherwise needed to move, transfer and store these documents not to mention preventing unnecessary clutter in your office or home.
Secure Media Destruction
File Pro provides solutions for destruction of all your confidential information including: hard drives, CD’s, DVD’s, VHS Tapes, back-up tapes, photos, x-rays, transparencies, floppy disks, microfiche, and other plastic material.
Hard Drive Destruction
We all need to protect ourselves from Identity Theft. The law requires businesses to protect and destroy any and all information that can lead to identity theft. Obsolete items such as hard drives, electronic devices and other media can hold valuable information requiring proper attention and destruction. File Pro can help assist you in this destruction!
File Pro Services understands that our customers confidential information is not just on paper, but is also stored digitally. This is why we offer customized solutions for destruction of all your confidential information. It is often not enough to assure your information is not retrievable after simply deleting, or erasing your hard drive. We provide secure, cost effective and proper destruction of your hard drives and other electronic media, ensuring compliance and peace of mind.
As an information security management company, File Pro Records Management Services aims to be a single source supplier providing: Records Storage, Indexing, New Box Sales, Scanning or Imaging, Wide Format Scanning, Online Document Storage, Courier Services, Hard Drive Destruction, General Media Destruction, Paper Shredding and any other Confidential Information Destruction. Please contact us for more information.
Our Service Areas Are (in alphabetical order): Alamo, Alice, Aransas Pass, Beeville, Bishop, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Donna, Driscoll, Edinburg, Falfurrias, George West, Harlingen, Ingleside, Kingsville, La Feria, Mathis, McAllen, Mercedes, Mission, Odem, Pharr, Port Aransas, Portland, Premont, Refugio, Rockport, Robstown, San Antonio area, San Benito, San Juan, Sinton, Three Rivers, Victoria and Weslaco.